• Crypto Sex Toys - PPC Adult Mega Store - 1000's of products, Same Day Dispatch, Fleshlights!
  • Advertise here for 1 PPC per day
  • Escrow for your PPC (PeerCoin) Trades. Fuzzy Escrow Service 1% fee
  • Limited Edition - Physical Primecoins and Peercoins! - Each is 1 Troy Ounce of .999 Fine Silver - Available with other merchandise only at FiniteByDesign.com

Author Topic: FuzzyBear PPC Escrow Service  (Read 28 times)

Offline FuzzyBear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
FuzzyBear PPC Escrow Service
« on: October 07, 2013, 06:27:00 pm »
Hello everyone,

Well with PPC on the up and up most people who have invested in Peercoins have found that now they are sitting on a nice little fortune of the coins and it would be a shame to see the scams of bitcoin being carried out on Peercoin as well.  No I am not about to open up my PirateAtFuzzy Investment Fund with 7% interest per week :P

Instead I would like to offer a useful genuine service of Escrow.

Escrow makes the use of known trustworth third party members in the community to "hold" funds and only release them once both parties agree that shipping has been made and payment should be made.  John K offers such a service for bitcoin and I thought it was about time we had a similar service for Peercoin.

My fee is only 1% and for your own peace of mind when buying good and items off unknown seller on the forum this is the best way to avoid being scammed.

Any questions please do ask

FuzzyBear
BTC: 1FvMYwtkrQakoL8Zq1GjfKqTkm2a7TKt6N  |  LTC: LbMPUzwPRkWa5hCJGrEiRCeoYExY6Ujt1D  |  DEV: 1JfbPx4nSGFxfzhTK1h3gHbp1E1BkFbwFW
PPC: PDtcFPhMa9Hc9zTfoRG7zcURCRpcpRdMym  |  TRC: 1FzdruHpffAeW2ZBctDLwR8P4APVpATu2j  |  FRC: 1BADxscUvT42SFXZwXgxEfWVDHkV1QPTEj
NMC: N7q9zg9h4Scfx6R25RTL8LdGxCBQbgq8wz  |