• Crypto Sex Toys - PPC Adult Mega Store - 1000's of products, Same Day Dispatch, Fleshlights!
  • Advertise here for 1 PPC per day
  • Escrow for your PPC (PeerCoin) Trades. Fuzzy Escrow Service 1% fee
  • Limited Edition - Physical Primecoins and Peercoins! - Each is 1 Troy Ounce of .999 Fine Silver - Available with other merchandise only at FiniteByDesign.com

Author Topic: Advertising your business on this forum!  (Read 183 times)

Offline FuzzyBear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Advertising your business on this forum!
« on: October 07, 2013, 05:27:59 pm »
Hello and welcome to Peercointalk / Primecointalk

With over 4000 active members on this forum all interested in PPC and XPM there has never been a better time to spread the word about your business.  With this in mind I have added some advertising space on this forum which can be used by users on this forum to advertise their business / services related to Peercoins and Primecoins.

I am still working out the finer details of where adverts will be placed etc so watch here for any new updates / changes, but to get the ball rolling I am offering a discounted starter packages for advertising so get your advert displayed quick before prices change!!

Adverts need to be provided to me via PM on this forum in standard html text.

If your advert is just text and under 50 words then this will cost you 1 PPC per day.
If your advert is text under 50 words and is a link to your site then this will cost you 2 PPC per day.
If your advert is an Image and a link to your site then this will cost you 3 PPC per day.

Adverts will appear at the top of the forum for every page for now, though I shall be looking into this for other placement locations at different prices etc so more information will follow.

I will be working on a first come first serve basis. 

Advertisers may pay up to a maximum of 30 days advertising space in advance, there is no minimum payment for your advert (so if you only want to run for 1 day that is fine :))

Payment will need to be made to PEbC86hLAMKYuU8CzJtFCHKC5xttMvexDV before any advert will appear

Any questions please feel free to PM me or post on this thread

FuzzyBear
BTC: 1FvMYwtkrQakoL8Zq1GjfKqTkm2a7TKt6N  |  LTC: LbMPUzwPRkWa5hCJGrEiRCeoYExY6Ujt1D  |  DEV: 1JfbPx4nSGFxfzhTK1h3gHbp1E1BkFbwFW
PPC: PDtcFPhMa9Hc9zTfoRG7zcURCRpcpRdMym  |  TRC: 1FzdruHpffAeW2ZBctDLwR8P4APVpATu2j  |  FRC: 1BADxscUvT42SFXZwXgxEfWVDHkV1QPTEj
NMC: N7q9zg9h4Scfx6R25RTL8LdGxCBQbgq8wz  |

Offline FuzzyBear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Advertising your business on this forum!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 11:59:08 am »
Ok,

So I have sorted the ticker for advertisements, I feel it is not too obtrusive on the site and allows me to add as many other adverts as people want to have their business advertised.

I am also pleased to announce the first advertisement has been paid for so be sure to check out the CryptosexToys http://www.cryptosextoys.com/ lots of excellent products on there and very nice store.  Great use of your crypto currencies as well :)  Many thanks for your business and hope the advertising works well for you.

If you have any further suggestions please do mention them to me.

FuzzyBear
BTC: 1FvMYwtkrQakoL8Zq1GjfKqTkm2a7TKt6N  |  LTC: LbMPUzwPRkWa5hCJGrEiRCeoYExY6Ujt1D  |  DEV: 1JfbPx4nSGFxfzhTK1h3gHbp1E1BkFbwFW
PPC: PDtcFPhMa9Hc9zTfoRG7zcURCRpcpRdMym  |  TRC: 1FzdruHpffAeW2ZBctDLwR8P4APVpATu2j  |  FRC: 1BADxscUvT42SFXZwXgxEfWVDHkV1QPTEj
NMC: N7q9zg9h4Scfx6R25RTL8LdGxCBQbgq8wz  |