• ***Crypto Sex Toys - PPC Adult Mega Store - 1000's of products, Same Day Dispatch, Fleshlights!
  • Advertise your business here for as little as 1 PPC per day
  • ***Use Escrow for your PPC (PeerCoin) Trades. Fuzzy Escrow Service 1% fee for peace of mind
  • ***Limited Edition - Physical Primecoins and Peercoins! - Each is 1 Troy Ounce of .999 Fine Silver - Available with other merchandise only at FiniteByDesign.com

Author Topic: [ANN] XPMWiki - A wiki designed to consolidate the best settings for mining  (Read 336 times)

Offline akspa

• XPM+PPC= Awesomeness
    • View Profile
I've decided to create a single wiki just for appropriate mining settings.
I know primecoinwiki.com exists, but I would like to extend the hardware settings list to a site of its own, highlighting the differences between hardware and software, as well as defining the most optimal settings for miners.

We will categorize hardware by CPU, and GPU, leaving room for all other types of mining equipment that may exist in the future.
We will also categorize the differences between each different miner software available to users, and hopefully make it easier for new miners to come on board with the best settings.

Feel free to make an account and start creating pages as needed. I will personally be handing out privileges, until we have a decent staff to keep the site clean from malicious links or info.

We hope to gather as much information about proper mining settings. This should also help the developers develop better, more optimized software.

Offline FuzzyBear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: [ANN] XPMWiki - A wiki designed to consolidate the best settings for mining
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 09:06:24 am »
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison should help you a lot :)
BTC: 1FvMYwtkrQakoL8Zq1GjfKqTkm2a7TKt6N  |  LTC: LbMPUzwPRkWa5hCJGrEiRCeoYExY6Ujt1D  |  DEV: 1JfbPx4nSGFxfzhTK1h3gHbp1E1BkFbwFW
PPC: PDtcFPhMa9Hc9zTfoRG7zcURCRpcpRdMym  |  TRC: 1FzdruHpffAeW2ZBctDLwR8P4APVpATu2j  |  FRC: 1BADxscUvT42SFXZwXgxEfWVDHkV1QPTEj
NMC: N7q9zg9h4Scfx6R25RTL8LdGxCBQbgq8wz  |