Author Topic: [CLOSED]Group Buy of USB ASIC's miners - 0.6BTC + P&P (Order placed)  (Read 16751 times)

Offline craslovell

• Hashing away, the moments that make up a dull day
    • View Profile
Awesome, I can't wait to get them! Need moar hashes
PPC: PQKv5dNz9kgWpTSQDwbT3GGnqUghzhZ1mL
XPM: AYLXzB77w48bitdpBdoCjuCGEBzfoMnfnQ
Join the party: www.ppcoin.d7.lt

Online FuzzyBear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Awesome, I can't wait to get them! Need moar hashes
Same :)my p2pool that i been working on is almost ready and finds a BTC block every 15 hours now or so... but reward is like 0.012BTC for 1GH 24/7!! and yeah need PPC as well these days !!

FuzzyBear
BTC: 1FvMYwtkrQakoL8Zq1GjfKqTkm2a7TKt6N  |  LTC: LbMPUzwPRkWa5hCJGrEiRCeoYExY6Ujt1D  |  DEV: 1JfbPx4nSGFxfzhTK1h3gHbp1E1BkFbwFW
PPC: PDtcFPhMa9Hc9zTfoRG7zcURCRpcpRdMym  |  TRC: 1FzdruHpffAeW2ZBctDLwR8P4APVpATu2j  |  FRC: 1BADxscUvT42SFXZwXgxEfWVDHkV1QPTEj
NMC: N7q9zg9h4Scfx6R25RTL8LdGxCBQbgq8wz  |

Online FuzzyBear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Track the usb's http://nolp.dhl.de/nextt-online-public/set_identcodes.do?lang=en&idc=968530388263
BTC: 1FvMYwtkrQakoL8Zq1GjfKqTkm2a7TKt6N  |  LTC: LbMPUzwPRkWa5hCJGrEiRCeoYExY6Ujt1D  |  DEV: 1JfbPx4nSGFxfzhTK1h3gHbp1E1BkFbwFW
PPC: PDtcFPhMa9Hc9zTfoRG7zcURCRpcpRdMym  |  TRC: 1FzdruHpffAeW2ZBctDLwR8P4APVpATu2j  |  FRC: 1BADxscUvT42SFXZwXgxEfWVDHkV1QPTEj

Offline craslovell

• View Profile
Man! We just missed it. They are now 0.6 BTC if you buy through BTC Guild  ::)

Oh well, I'm just glad these are on the way now. I bought two more to go with them as well  8)

Online FuzzyBear

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Oh well, I'm just glad these are on the way now. I bought two more to go with them as well  8)

Yeah I was asking yxt if he would be getting this new price soon or what and no responce... but now from the order and looks of things may be able to get some for 0.1 BTC or little more depending on what yxt does, but i'll keep you all posted as at 0.1btc i would take quite a few :P

Fuzzybear

Offline craslovell

• View Profile

Yeah I was asking yxt if he would be getting this new price soon or what and no responce... but now from the order and looks of things may be able to get some for 0.1 BTC or little more depending on what yxt does, but i'll keep you all posted as at 0.1btc i would take quite a few :P

Fuzzybear

That would be awesome, I am definitely interested if that somehow works out  :)

Offline sahkan

• View Profile
I think you can get 1 at 0.1BTC for everyone that you bought at 1BTC ...

Online FuzzyBear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
this was from the supplier:

A discount program for existing customers will come!
The exact price is not fixed yet (definitely below 0.2)
Nor the available number, respectively who exactly is qualified for it

But customers who bought recently, should not have to worry;)

so we should be able to order more at below 0.2btc ... I will let you know how many we can order and what price they will be when confirmed

FuzzyBear

Offline SmanUK

• Hello I'm new here
    • View Profile
Damm it, might of been able to do that now lol

Online FuzzyBear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Damm it, might of been able to do that now lol

Don't worry already looking into next Group Buy :)

FuzzyBear

Offline craslovell

• View Profile
Good I'm excited to find out how many we can get at that price. Need moar hashes!!!  :D

Offline AlexMc

• View Profile
I've been keeping track of yxt's thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246020.260

Looks like there won't be any official news about discounted pricing for existing customers, or new pricing in general until 1 August at the earliest.  Might be closer to the 4th.

It does look promising though...
XPM: AHAvjpJMzyhRF9urRzNDajrCLe6DJ981Zy

Online FuzzyBear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
1BTC or 0.6BTC USB miners from orders taken already??
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2013, 10:11:44 am »
ok I got this from yxt:

I put your parcel on hold with the price dump over the WE,
and will send you  quantity considering the new price...
hope this is/was in your interest, or you can choose old price and discount prog
which should start next week

Which explains why the USB miners have not shipped yet  :(but least we look to be able to buy at the 0.6btc price it seems....

However I have to ask as not just my BTC in this buy... what do people want to do?? Are you all happy to wait and get the price drop? will most likely mean we won't be able to buy at 0.1btc... but i get the feeling that we could only buy the number we bought at 1btc....

I am happy to wait for the 0.6btc price and I will be topping up my order to round off to a whole number of USB miners.... e.g.
Bought 4 and paid 4btc .... now price 0.6btc... could get 6 for 3.6btc or pay extra 0.2btc and get 7 of them so I will be doing the latter.

I am open to people doing this on their current orders to round up one USB with little more BTC should be no problem....
I am open to asking yxt to push the order through for some peoples USB's at the 1BTC and getting those shipped if u just want the device now, and those that want to wait can wait with me.

Will have to confirm what the situation is on limits of numbers of orders but I can't imagine this will be a problem so if you would like to get in on this GB at this price please post in this thread or PM me

FuzzyBear
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 10:34:06 am by FuzzyBear »

Offline AlexMc

• View Profile
Re: [REOPENED]Group Buy of USB ASIC's miners - 1BTC + P&P (Order is on hold)
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2013, 11:16:55 am »
When I read about the 0.1BTC discount plan for existing orders, I also figured it would only be available for the same number that you had bought at 1BTC, giving you a price of 0.55BTC each. 

Assuming that this is the case, I have a choice of paying an extra 0.5BTC to take my order of 5 up to 10 on the discount plan, or an extra 0.4BTC to top up the 5 to 9 at the new 0.6BTC price.  Getting an extra USB miner for 0.1BTC seems like the better deal. 

Having said that, I'd like to get the miners sooner rather than later.  So if waiting to hear about the discount plan, or taking advantage of it is going to delay shipping by more than a week or so I'd rather just top up my order.  With the cost of international shipping, I don't want to take the miners over two shipments.

Whichever option we end up taking I think we've been very lucky with the timing.  I'm sure those who have bought recently, but don't qualify for the discount plan will be cursing their bad luck.

XPM: AHAvjpJMzyhRF9urRzNDajrCLe6DJ981Zy

Online FuzzyBear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: [REOPENED]Group Buy of USB ASIC's miners - 1BTC + P&P (Order is on hold)
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2013, 11:58:26 am »
When I read about the 0.1BTC discount plan for existing orders, I also figured it would only be available for the same number that you had bought at 1BTC, giving you a price of 0.55BTC each. 

Assuming that this is the case, I have a choice of paying an extra 0.5BTC to take my order of 5 up to 10 on the discount plan, or an extra 0.4BTC to top up the 5 to 9 at the new 0.6BTC price.  Getting an extra USB miner for 0.1BTC seems like the better deal. 

Having said that, I'd like to get the miners sooner rather than later.  So if waiting to hear about the discount plan, or taking advantage of it is going to delay shipping by more than a week or so I'd rather just top up my order.  With the cost of international shipping, I don't want to take the miners over two shipments.

Whichever option we end up taking I think we've been very lucky with the timing.  I'm sure those who have bought recently, but don't qualify for the discount plan will be cursing their bad luck.

It looks like a min of 0.16btc for the people who bought at 1btc price from yxt so i don't think there will be any saving really.. and yeah I think we have been very fortunate on the price and timing.

I want to get the miners asap as well hence y i wanted to clear this all with everyone before the weekend so I can just tell yxt what we are after and send any necessary btc to him to top up the order.

yeah I was in the very first GB.... paid 2.6btc i think it was for one!! and it only probably mined 0.3btc at most i'd say 24/7 since being in my possession... but the free electricity comes in handy here to make up my losses :Pjust don't want the difficulty to rise too much over next 3 months but that not gonna happen :P

FuzzyBear