ok I got this from yxt:
I put your parcel on hold with the price dump over the WE,
and will send you quantity considering the new price...
hope this is/was in your interest, or you can choose old price and discount prog
which should start next week
Which explains why the USB miners have not shipped yet
but least we look to be able to buy at the 0.6btc price it seems....
However I have to ask as not just my BTC in this buy... what do people want to do
?? Are you all happy to wait and get the price drop? will most likely mean we won't be able to buy at 0.1btc... but i get the feeling that we could only buy the number we bought at 1btc....
I am happy to wait for the 0.6btc price and I will be topping up my order to round off to a whole number of USB miners.... e.g.
Bought 4 and paid 4btc .... now price 0.6btc... could get 6 for 3.6btc or pay extra 0.2btc and get 7 of them so I will be doing the latter.
I am open to people doing this on their current orders to round up one USB with little more BTC should be no problem....
I am open to asking yxt to push the order through for some peoples USB's at the 1BTC and getting those shipped if u just want the device now, and those that want to wait can wait with me.
Will have to confirm what the situation is on limits of numbers of orders but I can't imagine this will be a problem so if you would like to get in on this GB at this price please post in this thread or PM me