• Crypto Sex Toys - PPC Adult Mega Store - 1000's of products, Same Day Dispatch, Fleshlights!
  • Advertise here for 1 PPC per day
  • Escrow for your PPC (PeerCoin) Trades. Fuzzy Escrow Service 1% fee
  • Limited Edition - Physical Primecoins and Peercoins! - Each is 1 Troy Ounce of .999 Fine Silver - Available with other merchandise only at FiniteByDesign.com

Author Topic: Future Price of PPC?  (Read 1156 times)

Offline Notanon

• Hello I'm new here
    • View Profile
Re: Future Price of PPC?
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2013, 12:55:51 pm »
Crypto-Trade have a direct PPC/USD conversion on their site. But yes, more exchanges should bypass Bitcoin where possible and allow more direct purchases of PPC using fiat.

Offline Alias

• Hello I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2013, 09:46:19 pm »
The problem is that there are hardly any PPC/USD exchanges

There's Cryptotrade and Vircurex (https://vircurex.com/welcome/index?alt=ppc&base=usd). The Vircurex one isn't advertised on their home page hence the lack of awareness of it presumably.

And it was just announced in the BTCE chatbox that they will be launching one soon. Pinch of salt.

Offline matt608

• Hello I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2013, 10:21:15 pm »
Panic selling arising from LTC-Global shutting down couldn't have helped Litecoin, either. There are a handful of merchants who accept Litecoin, but nowhere near as many as Bitcoin.

That said, more merchants accepting Peercoin would help bump the price up, IMO.

The problem is that there are hardly any PPC/USD exchanges. Merchants don't want to accept something they have to to trade twice before getting USD...it's like double the risk. Gox needs to add PPC. Bitstamp needs to add it. Coinbase needs to add it. Then it will be more easily adopted. But at this point, more and more strategic shadow investors are starting to take notice of PPC. and new exchanges are coming available.

btc-e admins have said they will add ppc/usd option soon.