• Crypto Sex Toys - PPC Adult Mega Store - 1000's of products, Same Day Dispatch, Fleshlights!
  • Advertise here for 1 PPC per day
  • Escrow for your PPC (PeerCoin) Trades. Fuzzy Escrow Service 1% fee
  • Limited Edition - Physical Primecoins and Peercoins! - Each is 1 Troy Ounce of .999 Fine Silver - Available with other merchandise only at FiniteByDesign.com

Author Topic: Buying PPC for paypal  (Read 845 times)

Offline garson1

• View Profile
Buying PPC for paypal
« on: April 07, 2013, 05:20:53 pm »
Hello!
i would like to invest some money in PPC . Does anybody sell it and at what price?
I would like to invest 80 $.
Any offers , just PM.

Offline smith88

• View Profile
Re: Buying PPC for paypal
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 05:39:41 am »
I don't recommend any transactions with Paypal.  The user above can issue charge back.  But then they have your coins and you have no money.
Never use Paypal or other independent person when purchasing or selling crypto-coins.  Stick to the exchanges.  And if you need some coins, go to an exchange, don't trust folks over forum.

Offline Bilbo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 05:34:09 pm »
I couldn't agree more, I've heard a few tales of people getting ripped off. Also, you'll probably be paying over the odds.

Offline Buffer Overflow

• Hello I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 07:34:49 am »
Paypal and cryptocoins just don't mix.

Offline FuzzyBear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 10:21:52 am »
There must be a round about way of buying with paypal.. I would have thought something along the lines of use Paypal to buy an Amazon gift card and then selling the amazon card on for PPC.... though i see people having issues selling amazon gift cards etc... but maybe someone could outline this process.
BTC: 1FvMYwtkrQakoL8Zq1GjfKqTkm2a7TKt6N  |  LTC: LbMPUzwPRkWa5hCJGrEiRCeoYExY6Ujt1D  |  DEV: 1JfbPx4nSGFxfzhTK1h3gHbp1E1BkFbwFW
PPC: PDtcFPhMa9Hc9zTfoRG7zcURCRpcpRdMym  |  TRC: 1FzdruHpffAeW2ZBctDLwR8P4APVpATu2j  |  FRC: 1BADxscUvT42SFXZwXgxEfWVDHkV1QPTEj
NMC: N7q9zg9h4Scfx6R25RTL8LdGxCBQbgq8wz  |

Offline Buffer Overflow

• Hello I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 09:44:05 pm »
There must be a round about way of buying with paypal.. I would have thought something along the lines of use Paypal to buy an Amazon gift card and then selling the amazon card on for PPC.... though i see people having issues selling amazon gift cards etc... but maybe someone could outline this process.
Well yes there is a way, but it's not very good.

You send the amount to seller using Paypal. Seller then waits 60 days before sending you coins. Chargeback period expires after 60 days, so seller is safe.

Offline super3

• Hello I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 10:14:46 pm »
Hello!
i would like to invest some money in PPC . Does anybody sell it and at what price?
I would like to invest 80 $.
Any offers , just PM.
Garson1 do you have any other methods of payment? I would be willing to buy now and do Paypal, but I would have to hold on to your coins for 60 days before sending them to protect myself.