Author Topic: Primecoin Prerelease  (Read 2415 times)

Offline Buffer Overflow

• Hello I'm new here
    • View Profile
Re: Primecoin Prerelease
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2013, 09:36:21 pm »
could I suggest a silent release of the complied qt client, to those who have over x amount of PPC or were registered on the PPC forum before a certain date,

Now that would just open a can of worms.

Offline urubu

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2013, 02:19:19 am »
I don't think a pre-release to anyone is a good idea.   Although an easy to follow, step by step, set up and mining guide for ppcoiners would be ok. 

I will mine if there is an easy guide to cpu mining, I haven't ever cpu mined or solo mined.
P9wpUEqE26G79tTQye3eR46JSiWZBgfV1k

Offline FuzzyBear

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2013, 08:42:03 am »
I don't think a pre-release to anyone is a good idea.   Although an easy to follow, step by step, set up and mining guide for ppcoiners would be ok. 

I will mine if there is an easy guide to cpu mining, I haven't ever cpu mined or solo mined.
I will be round the whole day of the 7th july (planned release day) and if no guide, i'll write one up in the first few mins and post on here (for windows and Linux (Ubuntu) users) if sunnyking does not provide guide, but usually it very simple (just set gen=1 in .conf file on client)

FuzzyBear
BTC: 1FvMYwtkrQakoL8Zq1GjfKqTkm2a7TKt6N  |  LTC: LbMPUzwPRkWa5hCJGrEiRCeoYExY6Ujt1D  |  DEV: 1JfbPx4nSGFxfzhTK1h3gHbp1E1BkFbwFW
PPC: PDtcFPhMa9Hc9zTfoRG7zcURCRpcpRdMym  |  TRC: 1FzdruHpffAeW2ZBctDLwR8P4APVpATu2j  |  FRC: 1BADxscUvT42SFXZwXgxEfWVDHkV1QPTEj
NMC: N7q9zg9h4Scfx6R25RTL8LdGxCBQbgq8wz  |

Offline Tribex1301

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2013, 07:13:39 pm »
Cool Sunny, you and all the team look like making an intense and good job.
I am looking forward which results will bring this new step.