• Crypto Sex Toys - PPC Adult Mega Store - 1000's of products, Same Day Dispatch, Fleshlights!
  • Advertise here for 1 PPC per day
  • Escrow for your PPC (PeerCoin) Trades. Fuzzy Escrow Service 1% fee
  • Limited Edition - Physical Primecoins and Peercoins! - Each is 1 Troy Ounce of .999 Fine Silver - Available with other merchandise only at FiniteByDesign.com

Author Topic: Sys beeeeer.org stats  (Read 1160 times)

Offline Sy

• View Profile
Re: Sys beeeeer.org stats
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2013, 08:52:46 am »
How many blocks are shown at the "Show payout details" page?

All blocks that are valid for not paid payouts, the next block at the bottom would been green again since it reached the treshold but as it got paid already (if everything is correct) is not relevant anymore :)

I might remove the full list since it's cachefile is ~1 mb big for "old miners" growing fast, my cache folder contains 596 files, 75 mb total.

But site generation itself is so much faster with the database backend, i could turn off caching for sumary but since i only query your server every 10 mins, no point in generating it more often  8)i also removed around 300 mb of block and payout data i was parsing at the end  ;D;D;D
cgminer Monitoring
beeeeer.org stats

XPM: AePRWBYdhAyURqBTeiACUoMRryjQhu5Sx3

Offline icedaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2013, 05:41:21 pm »
I have been noticing that the ETA value jumps around quite a lot; on my most recent payout it just went from 6h (ridiculous for 3200 confirms) to 43.1 h (more reasonable). Can anybody tell me how it is calculated? I would expect to see in the neighborhood of 2 days at inception slowly decreasing over time, not jumping all over the place; am I missing something?

EDIT: The absurdly low value is on the summary if you click on "highschore"; it is more well behaved on the other links...
EDIT: The absurdly low value is now on every page links...

I also noticed on the blocks 197702 has turned orange with strike-out text and zero payout; is that an orphaned block?

I also noticed that on block 202001 the "Mins since Block" was negative (how can that be?)  and my "Stash" decreased even though the "XPM" was positive...
Block     Date            Diff    Value  Stake   XPM     Matured? Stash  Mins since Block
202003 10-10 01:12 9.894 10.23 4.06% 0.4099               1.994   16.6
202001 10-10 01:09 9.894 10.2   4.22% 0.4264               2.4203 -3.8   ???
« Last Edit: Today at 12:41:13 am by icedaddy »
XPM: AdSKb2ueBiZvhQJSptn8YforuLgskipCSD
LTC: LTsRnoAx54rCiy3EoVt2AAPF4EFXgDvuTb

Offline hawas

• Hello I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Today at 04:11:16 am »
Update:
I've got 362 cache files, that's around 90 users if everyone visited the 4 available pages and not a single feedback post? come on...

:DFeedback:
Extremely useful page Sy, thank you for creating it.
I would suggest that after you solve all the glitches, you add some more stats, like xpm/block, total shares submitted, ratio of share lengths, etc.

Keep up the good work

Offline Sy

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Today at 07:23:35 am »
I have been noticing that the ETA value jumps around quite a lot; on my most recent payout it just went from 6h (ridiculous for 3200 confirms) to 43.1 h (more reasonable). Can anybody tell me how it is calculated? I would expect to see in the neighborhood of 2 days at inception slowly decreasing over time, not jumping all over the place; am I missing something?

EDIT: The absurdly low value is on the summary if you click on "highschore"; it is more well behaved on the other links...
EDIT: The absurdly low value is now on every page links...

I also noticed on the blocks 197702 has turned orange with strike-out text and zero payout; is that an orphaned block?

I also noticed that on block 202001 the "Mins since Block" was negative (how can that be?)  and my "Stash" decreased even though the "XPM" was positive...
Block     Date            Diff    Value  Stake   XPM     Matured? Stash  Mins since Block
202003 10-10 01:12 9.894 10.23 4.06% 0.4099               1.994   16.6
202001 10-10 01:09 9.894 10.2   4.22% 0.4264               2.4203 -3.8   ???

The ETA is calulated by the top summary "package" avg blocktime which is quite jumpy for the first few blocks (~10) and should even out after that, i came to realize though that i could just see at what block we are now, at what block all your blocks have matured and just calculate diff * 1 minute - since thats the target block time.

Orange and strike-out is orphan, that is correct.

The negative time, i'm not 100% sure, that usually happens if the block is found too fast, should never be negative though, the stash decrease is way more odd - i'll look into it.

:DFeedback:
Extremely useful page Sy, thank you for creating it.
I would suggest that after you solve all the glitches, you add some more stats, like xpm/block, total shares submitted, ratio of share lengths, etc.

Keep up the good work

ratio of length of shares is tbh pretty boring and very static once you mine more than 24h at the pool, it's the same for all of us :Dxpm/block is shown in your details list, same for shares and those numbers decrease with pool growth so they have no real readable meaning imho.

I will work on xpm/day though :)
cgminer Monitoring
beeeeer.org stats

XPM: AePRWBYdhAyURqBTeiACUoMRryjQhu5Sx3