My partner and I have launched a new service for the crypto community. We have launched our private beta, and now we are inviting you to the public beta.
What is it?
We provide an easy to integrate checkout system for cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Litecoin with low fees. The API is designed to be simple and provides a polled interface or Instant Payment Notification (IPN). If you have ever programmed for PayPal(tm)'s IPN system it is just as simple.
How does it work?
What are your fees?
- Via a button or link on your site your customers are directed to our checkout page.
- We give your buyer a unique address to send their coins to.
- Once the coins have been received by us and confirmed (number of confirmations depends on the coin), we send them to your address (your wallet or an exchange) minus our fee and the transaction fee for that coin.
- Your server will be notified via IPN or polling through each stage of this process. You decide whether to process their order until the coins are confirmed on our end or wait until they are in your wallet.
- We provide all the tools you need to make integration as painless as possible.
Our fee is currently in beta at 0.50%* + the transaction (TX) fee to send your coins to you.
There are no setup, monthly, or any other fees. (*The fee may change when we launch fully)
Do I have to accept every coin you do?
No, it is up to you which coins you would like to accept.
Do you have any shoppingcart plugins?
Yes. We offer plugins for OpenCart, osCommerce, PrestaShop, WooCommerce (Wordpress), and Ubercart (Drupal), Zen Cart
What coins do you accept?
BTC, LTC, DVC, CGB, BQC, FTC, IFC, KGC, NMC, NVC, ORB, RED, STR, TRC, XPM, PPC
, CAP, YAC, DGC, GLD, WDC. (Updated 9/3)
Do you plan on adding more coins?
Depends. But as of beta, no.
Where do I sign up?
This sounds awesome. Can I donate?
Sure. The wallet addresses are at the bottom of the website, we appreciate your support.