• Crypto Sex Toys - PPC Adult Mega Store - 1000's of products, Same Day Dispatch, Fleshlights!
  • Advertise here for 1 PPC per day
  • Escrow for your PPC (PeerCoin) Trades. Fuzzy Escrow Service 1% fee
  • Limited Edition - Physical Primecoins and Peercoins! - Each is 1 Troy Ounce of .999 Fine Silver - Available with other merchandise only at FiniteByDesign.com

Author Topic: merging primecoin accounts  (Read 396 times)

Offline Dumbo

• Hello I'm new here
    • View Profile
merging primecoin accounts
« on: August 08, 2013, 11:22:20 pm »
Before I start, I will confess that I am a total noob. So be gentle ( I have never mined any cryptocurrency before).

I am using VPS [DigitalOcean] to mine XPC using primecoind. I cloned a droplet twice using the snapshot feature. So here are my questions

1. All 3 droplets now have same wallet, right?

2. What if I want to keep track of all my coins from my computer.. I have the official primecoin client on my laptop. I simply have to get the .primecoin/wallet.dat from one of my droplets (since all 3 are the same) and somehow import it to my computer, right? if my idea is not dumb so far ...how do I do it? I am thinking just ftp-ing into the droplet winscp and copying/pasting it.
And then what?

Offline FoldingTime

• Hello I'm new here
    • View Profile
Re: merging primecoin accounts
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 01:46:00 pm »
Before I start, I will confess that I am a total noob. So be gentle ( I have never mined any cryptocurrency before).

I am using VPS [DigitalOcean] to mine XPC using primecoind. I cloned a droplet twice using the snapshot feature. So here are my questions

1. All 3 droplets now have same wallet, right?

2. What if I want to keep track of all my coins from my computer.. I have the official primecoin client on my laptop. I simply have to get the .primecoin/wallet.dat from one of my droplets (since all 3 are the same) and somehow import it to my computer, right? if my idea is not dumb so far ...how do I do it? I am thinking just ftp-ing into the droplet winscp and copying/pasting it.
And then what?

I use the method detailed here http://www.primecoiner.com/how-to-send-mined-xpm-from-linux-to-main-wallet/