Author Topic: :: Resume Reviews (100PPC) :: Cover Letter Reviews (100PPC) :: Both (150PPC)  (Read 319 times)

Offline MeBeingAwesome

• View Profile
Hi everyone

I’m offering to do full resume and cover letter reviews for users of this forum who are thinking about landing an awesome job in the near future.

As a background on myself, I’m 27 years old, and am a graduate of a top 10 MBA program with a specialization in Human Resources. I’m currently working as a Human Resource Consultant for a large organization, meaning I am involved with recruitment, selection, and employee relations, along with strategy and policy work.

I have a wealth of resume and cover letter writing experience not only from my own job applications coming out of the MBA program, but also from helping my fellow classmates land their dream jobs.

I can help you with creating a perfect format that will catch the attention of employers. If you have any difficulties with spelling/grammar, or with ensuring that you properly communicate the transferable skills you have from previous jobs, I can help you out with that too. My goal is to help you create a killer resume that you can use for many different job applications with minimal customization required.

In addition, rather than paying almost $100,000 in MBA tuition to get the resume/cover letter templates and tip-sheets that I got from my career services center, I’ll incorporate the best of them into my advice to you.

Right now 100PPC costs about $20, well below what you would be charged by a resume review service.  I’m doing this because I'm interested in helping build the community.

Feel free to message me if you are interested!

PSKZWfowiCQuUCDQ5HJXt2Xyp7cJW5X2ev
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 05:04:00 am by MeBeingAwesome »
PPC: PSKZWfowiCQuUCDQ5HJXt2Xyp7cJW5X2ev
XPM: AdKCSYFyp6LC88SySjmmQ3NzBSPiA8qUq4