• Crypto Sex Toys - PPC Adult Mega Store - 1000's of products, Same Day Dispatch, Fleshlights!
  • Advertise here for 1 PPC per day
  • Escrow for your PPC (Peercoin) Trades. Fuzzy Escrow Service 1% fee
  • Limited Edition - Physical Primecoins and Peercoins! - Each is 1 Troy Ounce of .999 Fine Silver - Available with other merchandise only at FiniteByDesign.com
  • Print

Author Topic: [ANN] beeeeer.org - Primecoin mining pool!  (Read 28687 times)

Offline Roger3636

• Still busy mining!
    • View Profile
Re: [ANN] beeeeer.org - Primecoin mining pool!
« Reply #720 on: October 15, 2013, 09:09:39 pm »
Quote from: grom on October 15, 2013, 09:01:24 pm
Quote from: Roger3636 on October 15, 2013, 08:58:07 pm
Thanks for the info xolo!
Looks like Grom stole my 9 share, which in book makes him a thief!
it bruoght you +75% and just removed 9 what does that mean.

75% more!! do me a favour you take the 9 share out and leave me the rest! I made a mistake but I noticed straight away something was wrong.
I have a reasonabe understanding of how the tune xolos miner for 10 shares so your piece of shit is no great loss!

Offline mardoc

• Hello I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: October 15, 2013, 09:12:30 pm »
It means you stole 0.52249 XPM from him. Do that hundreds of more times (which you did) and you generate quite the profitable scheme.

Quote from: pankkake on October 15, 2013, 09:03:56 pm
I thought that was pretty obvious. Why would you trust a binary-only miner?
And it could have been worse...
And regardless of source being available, your binary could very well do that; you'd have to compile it yourself.
I thought it was a bit shady myself. The majority of my rigs are running Linux so I only ran it on a couple workstations just to see how it did.

Offline grom

• Hello I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: October 15, 2013, 09:14:50 pm »
Quote from: xolokram on October 15, 2013, 09:07:27 pm
it bruoght you +75%
can somebody actually confirm this?
i really don't like how you're still promoting you miner with this statement.

/EDIT:
yeah ... great
how should we solve this big clusterf*** now?
we have a lot of payouts now from users who were not aware of your miner's behavior (I'm trying to not use the word scam)
and you're still crying about "donations"

- xolokram

for Fast test :

xolominer defaults -sievesize=1000000 -sieveextensions=9 -sievepercentage=15
equealents to my mod : -sievesize=512000 -sieveextensions=10 -primes=1000000 .sievepercentage=15.

As for Algorithmus :
in first sieve miner uses only odd numbers no single even number
the extensions give all even numbers except X*2^Y, where Y is > sieveextensions
That's why Sieveextensions are same as sievesize aswell
result -> more candidates, there are some more performance in caching aswell.

Offline icedaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #723 on: October 15, 2013, 09:15:26 pm »
Quote from: xolokram on October 15, 2013, 07:22:03 pm
read properly

I do, or at least try. Any thoughts on what I read improperly? Or perhaps you meant to say 'understand properly', to which I freely plead guilty to the possibility I did not. Since I can't find the "beeeeer for dummies" thread I am left with trying to wade through many things I do not understand, or misunderstand. I can remain in ignorance or ask questions, sometimes questions you more knowledgeable folk simply roll your eyes at, hoping for answers that enlarge my understanding. Please be patient with us newbies; once upon a time you were a newbie too!  :D
BTC: 13z4uC6XZnqGUC8AUzjyZrXVLg5rLR4koe
XPM: AdSKb2ueBiZvhQJSptn8YforuLgskipCSD
LTC: LTsRnoAx54rCiy3EoVt2AAPF4EFXgDvuTb
PPC: P9zKxiYUZUft7CkL7FDi7T4ca8328zw2ZX

Offline grom

• Hello I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: October 15, 2013, 09:18:53 pm »
Quote from: Roger3636 on October 15, 2013, 09:09:39 pm

75% more!! do me a favour you take the 9 share out and leave me the rest! I made a mistake but I noticed straight away something was wrong.
I have a reasonabe understanding of how the tune xolos miner for 10 shares so your piece of shit is no great loss!
Well if it's problem
give me your xpm address, and time you used myner i'll check it on beer and give you your xpm

Offline voffka05

• Hello I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: October 15, 2013, 09:19:14 pm »
To Xolo :
Grom's miner really faster x2 or x3 .Here's what to do with statistics on the pool ,"thanks" to a super grom's    
ingenuity ...

Offline xolokram

• beeeeer.org
    • View Profile
    • beeeeer.org - XPM Mining Pool
« Reply #726 on: October 15, 2013, 09:21:37 pm »
@grom:
make it open source, provide your information/code to mikaelh's project
take real donations

@icedaddy:
the last payout of the OLD PAYOUT SYSTEM is already through. it was executed yesterday. there are some posts in this thread about it. just check the last payout #206442 on the beeeeer page

the stats on the user's page which state NEW PAYOUT SYSTEM is for the NEW PAYOUT SYSTEM (obviously), it has nothing to do with the last bundled payout of the OLD PAYOUT SYSTEM.

the first payout for the NEW PAYOUT SYSTEM was scheduled for today, but thankfully it is ... delayed ... again ... because we have a very small issue right now (you can read about this in the most recent ~30 posts, or in my signature, or on the beeeeer front page).

i hope i could help you.

- xolokram

ps. i'm tired, this really sucks
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 09:23:46 pm by xolokram »
beeeeer.org --- I DON'T RECOMMEND GROM'S MINER
BTC: 1S4kxaF4ro17qThUz4hQwAoiXzCWdzwdb
LTC: LMgYASNbAgGUG6fhw1xdMAWSbMiWjNNGgo
XPM: AJhA1PGbNM94ZmsJvVVM5FfbE9SdxiMzgd

Offline Slash2Rustee

• Hello I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: October 15, 2013, 09:23:28 pm »
I literally started coin mining this week. Its stuff like this that turns people off of these opportunities. The first night of the new clients release I noticed I finally got a 9 chain,I was stoked, but then it never showed up, I thought well maybe bigger chains take longer..... it never showed up, I even went back and found each of the shares before and after matching it with timestamps.... NOW I KNOW.

Not Cool.

Offline Grekk

• View Profile
« Reply #728 on: October 15, 2013, 10:20:55 pm »
Quote from: grom on October 15, 2013, 09:18:53 pm
Well if it's problem
give me your xpm address, and time you used myner i'll check it on beer and give you your xpm
Гром ты реально не прав, сделал все по скотски, до опубликования исходников никто(в здравом уме) не станет пользоваться твоим майнером. Хоть он в 10 раз быстрее будет.

Offline icedaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #729 on: October 15, 2013, 11:07:14 pm »
@xolokram:
Thank you. The transition from the "old payout system" to the "new payout system" did not happen the way I had expected from reading (but perhaps not understanding) the posts here, and in the places you mentioned (I gather it did not happen quite in the manner you had expected, or at least hoped, either). I was chugging along getting 3.xxx payouts and then suddenly bam! they stopped (Mon Oct 14 07:17:36 PDT 2013); there was no sign of a "bundled payout". Now I know that for a while you indicated you were doing the payouts manually and they were irregular, but never quite like this. Perhaps coincidently the payouts ceased immediately after I upgraded my miners; in reading the posts here I understood that the new miner was working under the "new payout system", but did switching before I got the "bundled payment" mess it up? Do they really have nothing to do with each other? Did I do something wrong when I installed the new miner? Did I miss something somewhere? While there are discussions about the new algorithm, muddled by pato's comments I don't understand and arguments about grom's miner and all sorts of stuff way over my head (no wonder you are tired, and I agree is sucks) are perhaps germane to somebody as a newbie they only confuse me, and consume the bulk of the ~30 posts you indicate.
Thanks to your information I now have the answers to many of my probably simplistic questions. Is the old payout system dead and buried? Yes. Will I see any more payouts from it? No. Does not receiving any payouts on the new payout system mean my miners are broken? Not necessarily. Are my miners working? It would seem so. When will I get payouts again? Not for a while, maybe a few days.

@slash2rustee:
You could not have picked a worse time to get your feet wet; at least I got in a few weeks ago and was in on this roller coaster ride from the beginning. Things were not so chaotic back then, and hopefully will be peaceful again soon. I don't know enough about the old vs the new payout system yet to have an opinion as to its merits, but I can say the last week is not indicative of how this pool has run in the past.
By the "new client" do you mean xolokram's v6 or grom's? I have upgraded to xlokram's v6 (from v4) and to the best of my limited knowledge in interpreting the miner output and the statistics on the website I believe all the 9's I found are accounted for; I can't speak about grom's miner as I have never used it and am not familiar with it. There have been reports in this thread about anomalies in both miners, but I have net seen them.
The old payout system allowed for the extraction of JSON data allowing for monitoring and analysis of data from the pool, hopefully once the dust settles the new payout system will too, and using that I was just getting to the point where I was reasonably comfortable with how things worked, but now it is a whole new ball game.

@grom:
I second what xolokram said about making a new thread for your miner project.

@(Moderators: Excelsior, craslovell):
Move all the ancillary posts to their own threads?
BTC: 13z4uC6XZnqGUC8AUzjyZrXVLg5rLR4koe
XPM: AdSKb2ueBiZvhQJSptn8YforuLgskipCSD
LTC: LTsRnoAx54rCiy3EoVt2AAPF4EFXgDvuTb
PPC: P9zKxiYUZUft7CkL7FDi7T4ca8328zw2ZX

Offline theprofileth

• B(e^5)r ideas man ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: October 15, 2013, 11:19:21 pm »
First off grom is wrong, his program may LOOK faster but it isn't. I just did some tests and not only does it get around a 20% rejection rate (tested on multiple computers and different locations) but it also produces very few candidates further more I literally just found out that he is stealing 20% (supposedly could be more or less we can't be certain)
So in essence grom's miner is slow, over inflates results, steals and shouldn't be used by anyone.
Xolo I think you might wanna include a whitelist for mining programs, I mean someone could easily make a program that DDOsed your site and they could spread it around as a miner or they could just do what grom did and never reveal the whole siphoning part.

Furthermore,
I am led to believe that xolominer is on github (or some equivalent site) thus I suggest that grom submit his changes to their as a contributor. You can keep whatever you earned as long as you open source it and make amends.

1AhYPBBQxQXm344TeQaNGqPrEcFDtEMcEn BTC
If you feel like you want to give (I don't know why you would)
Y3aLeW9MDkyJ7G86dgDjQLZVpxuUaxBGhf YAC
AXqd93yVkTZfZuxJtdtf4cY8yQnKgMCPjv XMP

Offline grom

• Hello I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: October 15, 2013, 11:47:47 pm »
Quote from: theprofileth on October 15, 2013, 11:19:21 pm
First off grom is wrong, his program may LOOK faster but it isn't. I just did some tests and not only does it get around a 20% rejection rate (tested on multiple computers and different locations) but it also produces very few candidates further more I literally just found out that he is stealing 20% (supposedly could be more or less we can't be certain)
So in essence grom's miner is slow, over inflates results, steals and shouldn't be used by anyone.
Xolo I think you might wanna include a whitelist for mining programs, I mean someone could easily make a program that DDOsed your site and they could spread it around as a miner or they could just do what grom did and never reveal the whole siphoning part.

Furthermore,
I am led to believe that xolominer is on github (or some equivalent site) thus I suggest that grom submit his changes to their as a contributor. You can keep whatever you earned as long as you open source it and make amends.
It's sadly but it's true it really produces more rejects, it has some bug making submiting sometimes share twice and this is rejected (should be so aswell)
as to it's slow .. well you didn't tested it right ... as always mining primes is really depends on settings ... if someone make mining with primorial  "271" it will be finding chains very slow cause of complexity of tests.

Offline ivanlabrie

• Hello I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: October 16, 2013, 12:36:34 am »
Quote from: grom on October 15, 2013, 11:47:47 pm
Quote from: theprofileth on October 15, 2013, 11:19:21 pm

Furthermore,
It's sadly but it's true it really produces more rejects, it has some bug making submiting sometimes share twice and this is rejected (should be so aswell)
as to it's slow .. well you didn't tested it right ... as always mining primes is really depends on settings ... if someone make mining with primorial  "271" it will be finding chains very slow cause of complexity of tests.

I'm testing your settings myself, using the standard xolominer .6...I'll report back in 6 hours to compare to the stock settings.

Offline Roger3636

• Still busy mining!
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: October 16, 2013, 12:42:48 am »
Quote from: grom on October 15, 2013, 09:18:53 pm
Quote from: Roger3636 on October 15, 2013, 09:09:39 pm

Well if it's problem

Look dont even bother! I have no time for you and your scam miner, If you really wanted to take a 15-50% cut let people know beforehand before you release it to the public! if your miner really is 75% better than the current offering then why did you not just take a 3% cut simular to a pool then people could made there own judgement, you poor demented soul!!

Offline Roger3636

• Still busy mining!
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: October 16, 2013, 12:50:17 am »
OMG the site is really slow ddos attack??

Anyway my post again------

Look dont even bother! I have no time for you and your scam miner, If you really wanted to take a 15-50% cut let people know beforehand before you release it to the public! if your miner really is 75% better than the current offering then why did you not just take a 3% cut simular to a pool then people could made there own judgement, you poor demented soul!!

• Print