this is the official announcement for our Primecoin mining pool www.beeeeer.org
As of writing this, ypool is not the only Primecoin pool any longer.
for technical issues/questions: please use this thread
this thread here is proposed for general discussion
- adjustable pool fee (per miner, default: 3%)
- no registration needed, username is your primecoin-payout-address
- beta testing phase (we'll work on every little bug/problem ASAP)
- custom protocol & miner (based on mikaelh's high-performance client)
- your payouts are executed, when you reach at least 3.01 XPMs
- CPPSRB-based payout system, you're paid per share, current share values are shown on the main page
- high end visual stunning plain-text web interface
Client / Miner:
linux / bitbucket
- [MINER] config file support
- [POOL] better web interface
- [POOL] stats ... lots of stats!!
- [POOL] web-interface: link to the miner binaries (when everything is ready/stable)
- [M&P] 'xpt' protocol
linux / github
: 'xolominer' v0.8 (32&64bit) (we do not recommend any other source for binaries, be careful!!)
: see this post
pool 'mining' addresses:
: 188.8.131.52 (port: 1337)
: 184.108.40.206 (port: 1337)
: 220.127.116.11 (port: 1337)
(payout is independent from the used pool, choose the one near your location)
primeminer -pooluser=[xpm-payout-address] -poolip=[choose-from-above] -poolport=1337 -genproclimit=[threads-to-use] -poolpassword=[some-random-password-for-protection*]
optional: -minerid=[0 - 65000] -poolfee=[1 - 100 (in %), default: 3%]
* = it should be the same on all your miners
jhPrimeminer & original primecoin client are not supported currently!
linux: make -f makefile.unix primeminer
mingw: make -f makefile.mingw primeminer.exe
mingw64: make -f makefile.mingw64 primeminer.exe
osx: make -f makefile.osx primeminer (no support from my side as i don't have a suitable test environment)
solaris: pls edit makefile on your own, I dont have a suitable test environment
you'll need the following libraries/tools installed: g++ libboost-all-dev libdb++-dev build-essential libgmp-dev libssl-dev
(please be aware that the names of these libraries can differ depending on your linux distribution)
We are not responsible for any damage to your computer system or data with our provided
service and software and in no event will we be responsible for any consequential, incidental,
or indirect damages arising out of the use or inability to use our service or software.
Any known issues?
High workload during night times cause communication delay on the server side (this leads to a higher amount of rejects), we're working on this.
Everybody loves beer, that's why. (Ok, almost everybody)
Has the server crashed again?
If the status page isn't available: yup - something really bad happened. We're still in beta/testing phase, don't panic, everything will be ok!!
- xolokram, glhf
ps. yes, i shamelessly copied parts of the ypool announcement
pps. props to mikaelh, sunnyking & fuzzybear for their work
ppps. did i miss something?